Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hospitality

Still in the hospital; Monday is the latest potential release date.  Probably for the best, given my father still has strong pain in the ribs.  His latest CT scan showed good news, so there is no reason to doubt about his speedy recovery, but now we're waiting for a chest x-ray to come back to make sure his innards are still in place, etc.

Anyway, the upshot is I'm still in the hospital; this is probably the best chance I have to visit with people (it might be difficult to arrange at  my father's home) so I extend the invitation again today - yesterday two people came to visit and we had a good talk.  Just let me know in advance if possible.

2 comments :

  1. Lynna4:01 AM

    Tayata Om Bekandze Bekandze
    Maha Bekandze, Radza Samudgate Soha...
    May your father be healed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cindy ravenmoon8:55 PM

    Thank you for the updates. I hope your dad gets out in the next couple of days.

    May you both be at peace my friend.

    ReplyDelete