Sunday, October 14, 2007

Still Raining

Just an update... back at Wat Sanku already, until the 27th. Then back to Chom Tong, following Luang Bpu (Ajaan Tong)'s advice.

And just for clarification, I was on "sattaaha" for the past few days; I didn't break the rains retreat, and will stick it out to the end. Ajaan wants me to wait out the kathina as well, but I am not sure about that.