Still in the hospital; Monday is the latest potential release date. Probably for the best, given my father still has strong pain in the ribs. His latest CT scan showed good news, so there is no reason to doubt about his speedy recovery, but now we’re waiting for a chest x-ray to come back to make sure his innards are still in place, etc.
Anyway, the upshot is I’m still in the hospital; this is probably the best chance I have to visit with people (it might be difficult to arrange at my father’s home) so I extend the invitation again today – yesterday two people came to visit and we had a good talk. Just let me know in advance if possible.